24 Answering provides emergency paging service which can work with your existing system. When emergency happens, we use our call center technology and act according to your detailed instructions concerning organizational functions. We send messages to various devices, such as pagers (numeric-only or alpha-numeric pagers), cell phones, and transfer your customers' calls to your operators. You can get our alerts at home, in your office or any other place where you currently are.
Our live operators are always willing to give customers professional help. Our agents are specifically trained according to your instructions in order to present your company at a top level. Our call center experts enter your customers` information into our automated system and send it to you using the following ways:
- Email alert: We can send emergency messages via email that is connected to your cell phone through the internet.
- SMS text messaging: Text messaging is the most popular way of delivering information to the customers' cell phones.
- Fax: Messages are sent to your fax machine or any other electronic fax device which you may use.
- Web form: On our customers` demand we can send emergency messages to your website where the information will be input for urgent contacts into a web form.
- Pager: Some companies prefer operate via pagers, so we can page to your office pager. We will configure our emergency paging service in case emergency occur. Our call center operators will contact you via pager immediately.
We Provide Around the Clock Emergency Paging Service
Any kind of business needs an answering service available around the clock. You never know when emergency happens. We don`t expect them. 24 Answering emergency paging service, being connected with your existing system, will send urgent messages or calls to one of your paging devices informing you that emergency occurs. Live dispatch service allow our call center operator to contact you immediately what is really very important. You can rely on our assistance 24 hours a day all the year round. We are considered to be the fastest provider of emergency paging service. We have been working on the market for many years.