24 Answering is staffed by highly professional experts that provide skilled order taking services. No matter what type of business you are running be it a small office or a large established company - you know that business process never stops. Competition in the economy market is so fierce that if you stop for a minute - it may lead to a failure. You are not able to answer your telephone calls 24 hours a day. Fortunately, our professional operators can help. Though you have your own website where customers can see your products and make online orders, most clients prefer to speak with a live operator. Skilled order taking presupposes hiring well-trained professionals who can represent your company well and are able to increase your sales. We hire only experienced employees who are specifically trained for any type of industry, most of them are multilingual that can attract more customers and make their order taking more convenient. Only true professionals can take your business to the higher level.
24 Answering offers numerous business solutions:
- Increase Sales: Customers want to place orders any time they can and don't like be limited by working hours. That's why we provide 24 hour order taking online or over the telephone for their convenience.
- Extend Your Business Hours: With 24 Answering Service there is no need for you to answer your phone to take orders. Our professional order takers are ready to answer all calls and take orders from your customers 24/7.
- Multi Channel Communications: Our multichannel communication is available to the clients where our agents facilitate order taking process all around the clock. Our call operators manage each call fast and accurately using live chat interaction or click to call module.
- Improve Customer Service: By improving customer service you can attract more customers which can increase your sales and give more profits to your company. Our order takers are working according to your scripts and escalation procedure.
- Eliminating Voicemail: In some cases you can send your customers to voicemail though you must keep into consideration that voicemail can lead to missed calls and missed sales.